I am currently a second-year PhD student at the Center for Information and Language Processing (CIS) of University of Munich (LMU Munich), München, under Prof. Dr. Hinrich Schütze’s supervision, focusing on natural language processing (NLP) and computational linguistics (CL).
Before pursuing my PhD degree, I obtained my master’s degree in Data Engineering and Analytics at Technical University of Munich (TUM), München, and my bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Technology at Southwest University (SWU), Chongqing.
Current research interests:
- large language models
- parameter-efficient transfer learning
- machine translation
|Oct 7, 2023||One paper is accepted to EMNLP 2023 findings!|
|Jun 8, 2023||One paper is accepted to IWSLT 2023 (in ACL 2023)!|
|Jun 8, 2023||One paper is accepted to ACL 2023 main conference!|
|Sep 1, 2022||I am starting my PhD at CIS, LMU Munich!|
|Mar 22, 2022||One paper is accepted to ACL 2022 main conference!|
- arXiv 2023OFA: A Framework of Initializing Unseen Subword Embeddings for Efficient Large-scale Multilingual Continued PretrainingarXiv preprint arXiv:2311.08849, 2023
- EMNLP 2023Crosslingual Transfer Learning for Low-Resource Languages Based on Multilingual Colexification GraphsIn Findings of the Association for Computational Linguistics: EMNLP 2023, Dec 2023
- ACL 2023A Crosslingual Investigation of Conceptualization in 1335 LanguagesIn Proceedings of the 61st Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (Volume 1: Long Papers), Jul 2023
- ACL 2022Flow-Adapter Architecture for Unsupervised Machine TranslationIn Proceedings of the 60th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (Volume 1: Long Papers), May 2022